Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thoughts on Self.


Me, photographing me, sans makeup and panudlay. Haha. And a few pounds lighter.
Photo: vintaged.
And practicing my post-processing cloning skills. *grin*

*

Think positively about yourself...
ask God who made you to keep on remaking you
.

{ Norman Vincent Peale }

*

I have made little steps everyday
in thinking positively about myself,
shedding off shadow doubts and half-truths
some people made me believe about myself
when I was a little girl.

I'm grown up now.
Stronger. Happier.

I will continue to reinvent myself,
learn new things, tread on new paths,
discover more horizons.

And yes, I will continue to ask God
to keep on remaking me.

{ Aileen . January Self-Portrait }

6 comments:

Mommy Blogs March 5, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Siroy, you look GOOD!!! and i like your dress.. ka demure ba ani uy =)

Aileen March 5, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

thanks, T! =) i was happy i found something that fit my hips. *grin*

photosandmemos March 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

ai!!!!!!!!!!! i love this photo!!!!!=) you are sooo sexy and trim=)

i love the post processing too=)woohoo!!! congrats!!!

Aileen March 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

thanks, chel! but im nowhere near sexy... just not as fat as i used to. LOL.

lingaw kaau ko sa cloning-cloning! hahaha!

konsuy March 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

amazing how you do re-invent yourself. sexier. ug mo guitar na pud. =) can't wait to see what you come up with.

Aileen March 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

i studied guitar back in highschool chi, but i've totally forgotten it.

i'm thinking about re-learning it. =)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog