Thursday, February 26, 2009

Assertiveness


From creative lens
This may be the trait that I wasn’t born with. But this something that is learned and could be developed over time. This year I plan to improve on my assertiveness skills, no matter how limited they are. For few reasons:
  • I want to change my behavior towards sports.
  • I am willing to set reasonable goals and take reasonable risks.
  • I am open to new ideas for learning.
  • I am willing to make the effort to practice and have patience while learning my new skills.
text grabbed from dviewfinder.com

{A.T.G.- Photo Assignment Week 2: Making A Change}

3 comments:

Mommy Blogs February 26, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Leen, i like your shoes!
...here's to change! =D

leen February 26, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

;)cheers to good health! thanks Che =)

ragephotoshoots February 26, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

great resolve leen!!!=)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog