Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ties

assignment week: 1st wk of january
title: ties
theme: favourite christmas moment


* * *


creativelens1

(roi,jojo,ana holding photos of me and adrian)


it was a few minutes just past midnight in the Philippines (25th of december). a few minutes after 4pm in the UK (24th of december).

even time and distance cannot stop ties that bind.

we keep up the tradition of connecting and showing our appreciation of having one another in eachother's lives.

this photo was'nt chosen for its photographic qualities. the whitebalance is too warm, the composition not exactly quality, the laptop's dust much more obvious in the photos (harhar), and there really is nothing much to how the photo looks but the meaning is so much more to me.

this was taken after speaking to my mama. my brothers, jojo,roi and my sister ana were holding photos of me and adrian, while we greeted one another "merry christmas".

in my background was my stereo playing christmas songs, and behind them, i could hear the entire family chattering and laughing.

this was our version of a group photo.

yes, i did spend christmas with them. phils time, at least.

2 comments:

Aileen February 25, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

heartwarming, chel. =) never mind, christmas this year, you'll be with them in real space. =)

photosandmemos February 25, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

thanks ai=) im looking forward to that=)

and oh, thank you for this site=) its even more beautiful now that its in blogspot=)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog